Wednesday, August 1, 2007

You can tell alot about a town by their cemetary









A World War II Air Force Man




Looks like the bedframes of Dawson City




Bush Pilots






















Cute, looks like the cremated remains are in the middle house




















The cat looks so content











This man and his brother died on Mount Denali


























A dragonfly to ward away the mosquitoes in the next life






























Benches to reflect upon
















A memorial of all those who have died on the mountains















































































3 comments:

badavenport said...

Couldn't agree more, and this little place cares and it shows, I LOVE thier cemetery, I can tell I could have spent hours there!!

Anonymous said...

What, exactly, is a Moose Dropping Festival...or do I want to know?

Safarigrl said...

Hey Barbara in Everett, nice to hear from you, I don't really know, but it happens every year and we missed it, tried to get a tshirt but they were out, they do the main event in the VFW hall, so I don't think it is what we are thinking, I know they do have a loose moose contest????