Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Our First Day!!!!!


We have started our journey, the eye doctor said eyes are looking very fine, very happy with them, so off we went.
Met Curtie, Terri, and Cheryl and started our caravan to Moses Lake.
Cheryl is in her new Minnie Winnie, and was initiated into the wind and rv driving, oh excuse me, Terri says that it isn't a Minnie Winnie but a "Warrior".
It's 84 degrees, we'll stay here until tomorrow afternoon and then leave for Ritzville where we will meet 22 RV's , then off we go caravanning to Couer D'Alene, Idaho where we will all stay for the night.
Day one, we made it 140 miles, all's well.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Have a great time and listen to Cindy! Love ya, Ann

Linda2 said...

Hi Linda1 and Cindy,
Have a safe trip and a wonderful fun one also. Remember - no kissing the bears - no matter how cute they look!
From the pictures and the comments - I feel like I am riding right along with you all. I can't wait to see all of the sites and read the comments! Now I know how the wagon train people must have felt. Be nice to your eyes -- you don't need an infection in them. The stitch you mentioned made my eyes water. Ouch! Yes, I know I am a wimp.
Your friend,
Linda2

Safarigrl said...

Listen to Cindy??? Who's suppose to listen to me, it certainly isn't the dogs, Gracie or Rainier.