Thursday, September 20, 2007

More of Hyder, Alaska and Stewart, Canada

Eagle photographer that I had become, I could not miss a chance to hone my skills







This eagle is at the log boom, where they are getting ready to ship the logs out of Stewart, Canada


Lots of eagles to take pictures of


The eagles are fishing also

This is where I spent a good part of the week in Hyder, watching for bears and eagles

Teenage eagles

A young fledgling eagle



















They've discovered that soot in the air melts glaciers also,
the blackness of it reflects heat to melt the glacier


The end of a glacier, the power of something that looks like it is just laying there


Reflections on a pond

I thought this was beautiful, you have probably seen it a million times, it is where the bears come out and the photographers wait for days to take pictures of bears in front of it


This is my religous mark on my forehead from a mosquitoe






























No comments: